When you work with the Pacific Norhtwest Regional Council of Carpenters, you work with skilled craftsmen who take pride in what they do. And you get an organization that takes pride in its professional approach to building partnerships that benefit everyone.
You are our partner and our customer, and it's our job to serve you. We take this responsibility seriously, and we've created this Customer Bill of Rights to explain what you can and should expect from us.
1. Trained, qualified journeymen for your job. Our members must meet the exacting standards of The United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. You'll benefit from the UBC's $100-million-a-year training program, which includes keeping our trainers trained. That educational quality is reflected in each Regional Council.
2. Access to our training facilities for both apprenticeship and journeyman upgrade training. Our experienced UBC instructors also lead skill-upgrade workshops when new techniques and technologies are needed for your project.
3. Access to supervisory training. We have special programs designed to develop the leadership skills in your foremen and supervisors-leadership that translates into productivity.
4. The work force that you need - when you need it, where you need it. Whether you need a specially certified group for part of a job or whole-project staffing, we'll make sure you have the skilled craftsmen you need to keep your project on track.
6. Our commitment to a safe work force and job site. This includes safety training for your tradesmen - and UBC carpenters trained in OSHA- and MSHA-approved and certified safety programs that keep your work force safe. Our members are willing to be drug-tested.
7. A partnership based on service and trust. We respect your professionalism, and we expect our members to meet your standards. Our job is to provide a skilled work force that delivers quality work. We work to prove ourselves every day.
8. Flexibility to tailor contracts for specific projects. Our goal is to make you more competitive in today's market. We'll work with you as partners to make sure you succeed. When you win, so do we.
9. Market-driven training for craftsmen to meet specialty needs. If you've got a project using the latest synthetic sheet goods, we'll make sure our journeymen have the right training. UBC is constantly developing training and certification programs in partnership with major manufacturers, all aimed at giving you access to a work force that's on the cutting edge of industry innovation.
10. A mobile, productive work force that helps you meet project deadlines within budget. UBC training goes beyond technical skill. We demand a professional attitude and responsible work ethic from our members. Our apprentice and skill-advancement training programs aren't easy, and those who complete them are proud of their knowledge and skill. That pride and self-respect report to your work site - reliable craftsmen who produce high-quality work. We're confident about the quality of our members and our ability to work with you. Let us prove what we can do for your business. The Alaska Regional Council of Carpenters-a professional organization that helps you succeed by giving you access to a pool of educated, responsible craftsmen.